Subject: Re: ftp site
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 20:31:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi;
There will be a strictly Lightwave site going up on IDS-NY in a few
weeks..we are working on geting the hardware in place (1 gig harddrive to
start) and a 9 gig drive in a month or so to hold all of the files)

We are also going to have textures, macros and any decent programs that
are PD, shareware or under license to us for sale that have to do with
Lightwave.

We are ONLY going to support Lightware (since we feel it is the best 3D
software available) and we hope there will be a big interest in supporting
this site.

Since we are leasing the space we will be asking a $50 a year usage fee
for access to the site. We intend to make it worth everyone time to use
it.

The sysop will be myself and Zach Williams ([email-masked])

We are looking forward to hearing from you if you want to sign up or want
to talk to us about the future plans for the site.

Contact me at [email-masked]

I would also like to thank Alan for his amazing ability to write such a
fantastic program. I haven't posted many messages before but I plan to get
more active in the Lightwave scene now and I hope to get to talk to all of
you as version 3.5 becomes available.

Merle Ilgenfritz
Wild Eyed Video
North Kingston, RI 02852
[email-masked]